Saturday, June 5, 2010

God Speed Aaron Stamper...

It is with a heavy heart that I post this:
Aaron Stamper passed away last night, Friday, June 4th at 10:50pm not quite a year after being diagnosed with Leukemia.
Aaron has battled hard and long and praise God he is now healed, he's no longer in pain, no longer suffering, but my heart breaks for those who're left behind to greive his loss. Tim, Sandi, Andrea and Lori - know that everything Lee and I do this week we do in memory of your son, brother and cousin.
Now I know I can see that face of his that was so dear rather than the one Leukemia gave him...I can visualize him the way I choose to, happy! What he must be seeing at this moment, I actually believe he's up there asking for you guys to be comforted!
Lee and I love you guys and continue to lift you in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment