Friday, June 18, 2010

Apologies!

Whew, what a whirlwind since being back from Charleston. I barely got the Broadcaster out to the regular mailing list and anyone who receives it via email knows this :) and quite obviously I didnt get it on the blog at all so I will post some high lights.....

Firstly our thoughts and prayers remain with the Stampers, try as I might any thing I say or write to try and bring comfort falls short of the mark but we pray God's peace for them.
As it stands now, Tim will bring the message this Sunday and we look forward to having him back in the pulpit.

It is the Stamper's desire to honor their son and brother by having a scholarship fund set up in Aaron's name for the purpose of training young people who have a heart for the ministry. If you'd like to contribute to this at any time you may send the funds to FCC marked for the Aaron Stamper Scholarship Fund. If you make a cash contribution please earmark it as such.



We welcome Andy, Kim, Hannah and Noah Frazier not only to Erwin TN but also to FCC!! Andy was brought on board as Youth Minister. His official start date was June 16th. The Fraziers are in the midst of moving up from FL, God willing they will be settled in the Youth Parsonage sometime next week.


So...Welcome Frazier's, we look forward to serving with you!









The annual Fathers Day Breakfast will be this coming Sunday - I hope you filled out a Reservation slip! The Breakfast begins at 9:00 and I am happy to say that Betty Gouge is feeling well enough now to make the sausage gravy!! Not that I like it or anything.....

Our Prayer List remains long and seems to be steadily growing.....

I will do my utmost to be back on top of things next week! Thank you for your patience, encouragement and support! Yes Ron even you! :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment