Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blizzard...........



Well, here we are riding out yet another snow storm. This has been one more winter and I think we'll all be glad to see the tail end of it!!
I'm trying to be reflective during this time of forced stillness and it's difficult at best. Try to take advantage of it somehow......
I'm searching for words of wisdom and yet all I can come up with are prayer and lots of it! Try not to focus on the gloom and stay occupied with SOMETHING right? Maybe a Bible study, exercise, reading, games or puzzles?? Which reminds me, I could be cleaning out a closet or two...that would really be productive! Spend time getting ready for warm weather so when it does get here all the indoor projects will be complete!
So, got a drawer that needs sorting out? Pictures to put in an album or download to your computer? I DO!
See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment