Friday, August 27, 2010

What? No Broadcaster?

II Peter 1:12-13a
So I will always remind you of these things, even though you know them and are firmly established in the truth you now have. I think it is right to refresh your memory...

Sigh......I have no good exuse for not posting the Broadcaster this week, the truth is I totally forgot to do it. Period.
I recall my mother getting so angry with me at times because my exuse was, "I forgot!" I mean, how can you help it? How do you stop forgetting things?
I post notes, I leave things laying so I practically trip over them!


I cant tie a string around my own finger because I lack that particular grace.



Yet another reason to "firmly establish" yourself in the Word. Read it so often that you remember it, keep it always at the forfront of your mind!

So what do YOU do to remember? I invite your comments as this seems to be a serious issue...and not just for the "older" set either! I just keep thinking, if it's this bad now what will happen to me in ten years time? Thank goodness for GPS! Now if I can just remember where I put the darn thing!!!!!!! :)

God Bless you readers, I will post high lights of last weeks B/C soon.....or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment