Sunday, December 27, 2009

Whew!









Well, now that Christmas is over and packed away, I cant believe it's already come and gone.....all that's left are the Christmas cards from family and friends and I just dont have the heart to pull them down yet!!
Speaking of which, does anyone know of a place they can be recycled?? I used to be able to send them to KY with Lee but that place quit doing that. Sad, and let's face it, who can continually save them? I really see how e'card's are "eco friendly."
Looks like we may be in for some bad weather this week, or last time I heard it was anyway,so everyone be careful!
These last few days of December always cause me to reflect on the year past and the changes. It's like we go along thinking same ole same ole only to realize that's not the case.
I know the Stampers world was rocked to the core when Aaron was diagnosed with Leukemia back in August, August 12th to be exact. Some of you have lost loved ones this year, two of my dear freinds have lost loved ones just in the last three weeks.
And I'm not the same as I was this time last year. Thanks be to God!! I've grown and I've changed. I pray for 2010 that we all grow in Christ and draw closer to our Maker and our Redeemer. My God watch over all of you and your families.........
I am full of anticipation for the coming new year!
In Him
PDH

No comments:

Post a Comment